Online food ordering system
Category: Python Django projects
Features included :
1. Source Code
2. Demo video
5. Life time access
6. 20 days support after billing date
The Online Food Ordering System using Django is created using Python Django Framework. The system is built fully in Django Framework in back-end and HTML, CSS in front-end. Django is a high-level Python Web framework encouraging rapid development and pragmatic, clean design.
This Online Food Ordering System using Django and Python Framework has an admin side and customer side where Admin can manage sales, products, categories, and food orders. The Admin plays an important role in the management of the system.
Here, the admin can manage food orders easily. For this, the system displays available dishes with its name, photo, category, price, and the user has to enter the quantity and customer’s name. The customer can order through online and can see she/his orders in the cart.
Our proposed system is an online food ordering system that enables ease for the customers. It overcomes the disadvantages of the traditional queueing system. Our proposed system is a medium to order online food hassle free from restaurants as well as mess service. This system improves the method of taking the order from customer. The online food ordering system sets up a food menu online and customers can easily place the order as per their wish. Also with a food menu, customers can easily track the orders.
This system also provides a feedback system in which user can rate the food items. Also, the proposed system can recommend hotels, food, based on the ratings given by the user, the hotel staff will be informed for the improvements along with the quality. The payment can be made online or pay-on-delivery system. For more secured ordering separate accounts are maintained for each user by providing them an ID and a password.
Features of Online Food Ordering System
Admin Side features
- Dashboard– For the admin dashboard, you will be able to all the basic access in the whole system. Such as cart items orders, items, users and categories.
- Manage Items– The admin has access to the item management information system. He can add, update and delete the items.
- Manage Orders– As the main functions of the admin, the admin can reject or accept from the customers on a case to case basis.
- Manage Categories– For the categories, the admin has the features of managing the category. The example category used in this system is best selling foods, spicy, and new foods.
- Manage Users– The admin can manage the user’s account. Admin can add, update and delete users in the system.
- Login and Logout– By default one of the security features of this system is the secure login and logout system.
- Home Page– On the home page, you can see directly the list of foods for sale, login, logout, .
- Viewing Products– by default on the frontend, the customer can automatically view all the foods, the price and description of foods.
- Checkout Order – The customer can checkout order in the frontend that can confirmed by the admin in the backend.
- Login and Logout – The customer need to login in the system before they can add to cart their orders and they can also logout after they finish their order.
- Sign up –the customer needs to register or sign up first before they can login into the system.
- Add to Cart– One of the features of this system is that, wherein the customer can temporarily add their order in the add to cart.
Technologies used in this project
- Django framework
- Windows 7 or higher
- Django framework
- SQLite3 database
- Processor –Core i3
- Hard Disk – 160 GB
- Memory – 1GB RAM